Beemer Residential Roofing | Greenville Roofing Contractor
Greenville Roofing Contractor
If you’re a homeowner, then the time will come at some point when you have to replace your roof. It’s just part of that homeowner’s cycle of maintenance. In order to get the best roof, with quality workmanship and the longest shelf-life possible, you will want to speak to a highly experienced roofing contractor. This is not the time to go with the cheapest or newest company out there! While we’re not saying you should pay a fortune, it’s like anything else in that you usually get what you pay for. You can get great deals with great roofers, but it’s important to do just a bit of homework to get the best result.
Here are some good tips to follow in choosing roofing contractor:
- Look to see how long the company has been in business. The longer they’ve had an established customer base in your town, the better. Get references from them and take the time to call those customers and get their feedback. It truly is the best way to find out what kind of work that roofing company is doing. There’s nothing better than satisfied customers. And if they’re not satisfied, let them tell you why.
- It might seem trivial, but make certain that the roofing company you are talking to has the proper license to do business in your region or city. Just go to your state’s licensing board for more info.
- Make sure you get in writing all details of the estimate or proposal for the job. It should be on company letterhead and signed. It would be proof of your contract later if he should try to change anything.
- Ask whether the contractor sub-contracts the work out to others or has the people within his company doing the work. You should only have work done by people who are employed by his company directly.
- Find out which manufacturer makes the roofing materials that will be used and check on warranty coverage and any other requirements should anything be a problem.
- Ask and verify whether or not your roofing contractor is certified to install the roofing product you are planning on using.
- This is crucial! Make sure you understand the emergency procedure for your roofer. If a problem or issue arises, how does he handle it? Make sure you have in writing all phone numbers and protocol listed in the event of a major problem with your new roof.
- Lastly, make sure the roofing contractor you speak with actually has a physical address and office where he conducts business. You might also check with the Better Business Bureau if you have concerns.
Following these tips will ensure that you the best possible chance for having a smooth experience. If you are in the upstate area of South Carolina, Beemer Residential Roofing is a tried and true company with over 30 years of experience. We place our reputation on our quality work and happy customers, so feel free to call us for a free estimate if you need roofing work! Please also feel free to leave your questions or comments below.
Beemer Residential Roofing
3208 Old Buncombe Road
Greenville, SC 29609
Your Greenville Roofing Contractor